Well, it would have been funny watching us try to scare the darn thing out of the car. By the ordeal's end, all the contents of the car were strewn about the driveway and we had one dead cane spider. You'd never have believed it was harmless by watching us chase him around.

And a close up of the darn bugger.


Hello my island cousin. I just found your blog off the greenwood girls. I didn't know you had one. That spider is hideous! I hate spiders I am glad you were able to kill it! Hope all is well and look forward to seeing what is going on with you!
ReplyDeleteOk, so my hands started sweating the minute I looked at that spider. Maybe I don't want to come to Hawaii after all!
ReplyDeletehi jamie, i just started the blog - figured it was about time!
ReplyDeletemeg, this is the only one we've seen, but he was a fast bugger and i did my fair share of squealing. glad i saw it before i started driving.