Saturday, March 21, 2009

Valentines Day Tradition
























Doug, Kelli, and I were heading to Hana on February 14th when I realized that last Valentines Day I had also been on the road to Hana. I had come to Maui (and Oahu) for my job interviews and decided to stay a few extra days to check out the area so that if I was, by some stroke of magic, offered the position I would know for sure whether or not I wanted to take the job (kind of a no brainer if you ask most people). Anyway, I made it to Hana on February 14, 2008. When I found myself on the road again a year later, I decided to make it an annual tradition. 2008 pic is on the left and 2009 on the right. Can't wait for next year - it lands on a Sunday so I'll be visiting the Hana Branch that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment