Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 months?

Doug planned to live in Maui for a semester, but that semester extended to two and then he added the summer, so I was lucky enough to have my brother here for almost an entire year! It's a little lonely around the house now, but I'm so grateful he stayed longer than the original 3 months. One of the many bummers about him moving is that I'm terrible with remembering to take pictures and I don't have my own built in camera man anymore. So here are some of our pictures from the last year (hopefully they aren't repeats of old posts).

Greenwood Sandwich - Kahaili filling

One of Doug's sunset pics


Double rainbow on the back side of Haleakala


Kalaupapa


Cardwells visit from Utah





2 comments:

  1. That must have been fun to have your brother as a housemate for almost a year. I'm glad it worked out for him to stay so long! We enjoyed our short stay there with you. Thanks for being such a great hostess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so amazing... or Doug's photos. I really do have to come visit you. I'd better start saving.

    ReplyDelete